Each of them has very high expectations in the mobile world in 2013, especially since 2012 was a great year for mobile. The truth is that the mobile phone industry is changing at a rapid pace, so we could see some incredible improvements in this modern industry-this applies to any mobile consumers worldwide.
It is a proven fact that the mobile trend has entered every aspect of our personal and professional life. However, to see the practical aspects that affect mobile technology and even to change our lives in this new year, it is important to examine some global trends of the mobile world.
Interesting Mobile trends in 2013
1. More Rapid Application Growth. More and more users learned that using a mobile phone when accessing the Internet much easier and cheaper than a laptop or desktop PC. According to Forrester Research, the app Internet market is worth over $2.2 billion. Chairman Forrester has predicted that to expand this large market, more than 80%. But his view is not the same from many other marketing experts who did not predict that the expansion to exceed 50%.
All for Android, iOS, Blackberry and Windows phones have tens of thousands of applications that are promoted on Google Play or other smartphone app websites. Many talented programmers from all over the world are creating breakthrough applications, new ways in this market, so we have no other trend in mobile apps than up this new year.
2. Improved Browsing options and navigation. A good example for this increase was funded by the Kindle last year when they introduced a new feature that allowed them to take their readers to read where you left off. This feature is similar to Google Docs in offline mode that automatically saves in their articles, so that in case computer is off, you can just write where they went.
The results of all these improvements, planned for this year mobile users are highly browsing experience will be able to surf the Internet, even in offline mode. Projected, making mobile surfing on the Internet will reach 1.5 billion users this year, while desktop Internet usage will be only 1.6 billion. If the trend continues, most researchers believe that, to achieve by 2015 the number of mobile users 2 billion, while the number of people who achieve access to the Internet on laptops in a month 1.7. It is therefore essential that the experience of viewing and navigation experience to satisfy the maximum possible, so even the savviest user.
3. Moving to the Cloud. Box.net Dropbox and other cloud storage devices simplify how you connect to your favorite media, including movies and television, when you’re on the go. On the cloud you can save all your favorite games, TV shows, news, weather, social networking and music.
4. Wi-Fi. The mobile world will certainly continue steady growth. According to some experts, we are even a few access points and routers can be built-in tablets and mobile phones. In addition, the speed between mobile devices increase, so for best and faster data transfer and therefore improve the user experience.
5. The New Smartphones. In 2013, we will certainly be delighted with the new range of smartphones, headers. For most of us, probably, it will support quite difficult, especially because the new phones announced on a weekly basis. However, in all, two mobile phones, one from Microsoft and a new version of the Amazon are considered to be primarily:. On the other hand, Nokia and Blackberry don’t move, so you their new releases: RIM’s BlackBerry 10 and Nokia Lumia 920.
6. Mobile Video. Finally, the last trend that will animate all the Nations this year over-the-top video trend, of course, go global mobile. More and more customers for the abandonment of their regular cable TV subscriptions for Hulu, Netflix, Amazon, Apple and other over-the-top-Internet sources. Soon we could see smartphones come with a TV receiver chip.
There are many other changes we can expect in 2013 in the mobile world, but the trends presented experiencing higher among the major we.
Mobile marketing is constantly on the rise, especially since mobile users are migrated desktop Internet users. Read more unique and relevant information about the huge power of mobile marketing by clicking on the following link: The Power Of Mobile Marketing.