Responsive Design Is The Future Of Mobile Web

0

The growing preference for mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets in the last few years has made web designers and developers let’s think of something with which the optimum surfing the Internet, but. The solution you came up with is responsive web design. So, what is responsive web design? It is a technique that focuses on learning simple navigation and reading experience that users visit the website via mobile devices. A site designed with responsive technique require less amount of scrolling or zooming. The site layout is flexible and the screen is 5-inch smartphone is adjusting with the same ease as a 25-inch computer monitor are looking.
Three web design concepts determine the functionality of responsive web design – flexible Grid, Media Queries and Flexible images. These three concepts decide how well the interface design to fit and align the device on the screen of the viewer.

Fluid Grids

Fluid grids help when displaying the primary elements of a web page. Later, elements of secondary importance, as the content of the website is loaded. Fluid grids ensure that the correct use of space.

Media Queries

Media queries check the type of device used to view web pages. Once the device is detected, media queries, the layout, spacing, and other elements to the screen size of the device.

Flexible Image

The photos must also adapt to various screen sizes. To avoid that the photos are broken due to unregulated width and length ratios are used, various devices such as “EM” or ” % ” to photos flexible.

Why consider responsive web design is the future of mobile Internet?

#1. Improved Browsing Experience

As mentioned earlier, this makes the implementation of adaptive technology for the development of a website to fit any screen size. This means that the user can become accustomed with surfing the web on the computer, browsing the web pages with the same amount of ease on the mobile device. And if you’re mobile visitors happy, there are also lesser bounce rate.

#2. Less use of Gestures

Visitors will have access to the entire website with vertical scrolling. As a responsive website fits to any screen, enveloping, designers and developers are spared from using too many gestures to direct visitors to important sections of the website.

#3. Such URLs

The URL of the web page is designed to fit for the computer monitor remains the same if the website is a way of response made quickly, suitable for small screen sizes. As the URL remains unchanged, visitors eliminates one bothered to remember multiple web sites.

#4. High Income Generation

The growth of surfing in the use of mobile devices on the Internet, go to the web pages are designed with responsive technology. According to a new report from Google, which saw in 2012, 79% of all search queries consist of computer monitors, and the remaining 21% of mobile devices. The use of mobile devices is planned once again to rise, the firm is on a responsive technique will be more likely to reach your target audience.

Conclusion

Forecasts showed that the mobile web browser, overtaking Internet use via computer before the end of 2015. Even if it’s not 2015, there is no doubt that mobile web browsing is movement far. In this case, responsive web design is the best solution, enterprises can be sure to keep them on their customers.

Share.

Leave A Reply