The most widely popular version of Windows, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10. Windows 7 codenamed Vienna and Blackcomb is part of Windows NT family and appeared in the July 22, 2009. This version was created for the critical reception of its predecessor Windows Vista. Windows 7 significant positive comments made it more high performance, intuitive interface and many more improvements are discovered. In fact, some critics have emphasized that Windows 7 is better Windows version does. One of the best things about this version is that users now have many options to really enhance your performance while working on the computer.
Here are the top 10 tips and tricks for Windows 7:
1. Use Windows 7 keyboard shortcuts, such as Ctrl + Shift + N to create a new folder.
2. Offering a variety of Jump-lists so that you can easily select any folder or window that you normally use.
3. Use hidden international themes and Wallpapers, follow these steps:
C:\windows\globalization\mct enter in the search field in the start menu, and then press ENTER. Windows 7 will see a list of sub-folders for each country. Search for your favorite theme or background.
4. Windows 7 allows users to use multiple monitors for any purpose you could serve.
5. Users can now energy efficiency-a report in which an operating system can look at your laptop’s energy use. To do this, just start a command prompt by typing cmd in the search box. When the icon appears, press the right mouse button and select “Run as administrator”. In the command window type powercfg -energy-output\Folder\Energy_Report.HTML.
6. Windows 7 has an amazing task with different functions that can help everyone, you can increase your workload.
7. Use the check boxes for better performance. This means that now you can select the folders and files in mass.
8. Users can now configure or in the notification area of the taskbar, so they are only characters that you use regularly.
9. To use the shake function. This function is intended to help users to get rid of,, the collapse all in one step.
10. Aero Snap is one of the functions of the Windows 7 operating system, where users can maximize a window by dragging its icon to open the page of the screen.
Next on the list of Windows 8.1, codenamed Blue, which is an update for the Windows 8 version. Most people say that Windows 8.1 is an improved version of Windows 8 with some important improvements.
Here are some tips and tricks for Windows 8.1:
1. The always-reliable start button back in Windows 8.1, the user can display the parameters.
2. Now users will be able tiles to personalize your home screen and regroup, like tile.
3. Windows 8.1 now has the option to allow users to go directly to the desktop, and not working with tiles on the desktop.
4. Windows 8.1 allows users to conveniently organize your apps in different manners to classify as by the installation date or for any other reason.
5. Use the app bar.
6. Windows 8.1 users now have the ability to set the start button more useful.
7. Applications that will be kept no longer in use can now run in the background.
8. Now users can easily change the display settings, such as orientation and resolution.
9. Windows 8.1 allows users to view several applications at once.
10. With Windows 8.1, users have the ability to save articles online, so you can read it even if you are offline.
Windows 10 is the latest and most talked about Windows version, which was released for consumers, July 29, 2015. Windows 10 will be offered free for the time being, when many existing users will make the upgrade.
Here are some tips and tricks with the help of which your Windows 10 experience better:
1. Start with God mode in which users extended control panel. You simply create a new folder anywhere and rename it as Invulnerable.
2. Start menu, computer setup for work.
3. Users now have the ability to avoid the schedule Windows updates annoying reminders or automatic updates.
4. If you have a device with a touch screen, you can easily switch to tablet mode with this version of Windows.
5. Windows 10 allows users to create virtual desktops, which are great if you many applications.
6. Windows 10 can save your battery life if you use the laptop.
7. Say Hello to Windows 10, biometric security feature, where users can unlock your computer using your fingerprint.
8. These versions of Windows is a controversial feature that allows you to restrict users, Wi-Fi in other.
9. Users can now print the PDF, without the help of other utilities.
10. Finally, Windows 10 offers users the possibility to cancel your updates within a month after installation.